Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Creative Writing: Sinking Back into My Writing


Dear Readers,
My recent travels have pulled me away from my writing, and so I must spend time with it. I have to sink back into that fictive world, visit the world of my imagination. I have to transform myself into my various characters, so that I can see, hear, smell, feel, think, and act like them - become them, so to speak. And I must write these imagined experiences as artfully as I can.


I must be like the storyteller Scheherazade and seduce my readers so they will be enchanted with my story.  

BEWARE!
Novelist at Work Bystanders may be written into the story.


Please do not annoy the writer. 
She may put you in the book and kill you.


Read also
How to Write a Novel #2

Tags: #creativewriting, #novel, #novelist, #fiction, #writing, #CeciliaBrainard

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: