Sunday, February 15, 2015

I'm Back in California!


I'm back in California! There's a bit of a heat wave, but the weather feels good. Last night, we already visited our favorite little restaurant, Eddie's, for my calamari and Cesar salad with nice Chilean wine. I slept in, and in the early afternoon, we had brunch at another small little restaurant, Lazy Daisy, for Eggs Benedict. 

I have a lot of catching up to do, but it's nice to be back home!

P.S. -- Despite how my Literary Cats look like in the pictures, they are very happy to have me back!




Read also

  • Sphagnum Almost Killed My Orchids
  • Typhoon Haiyan: Jews in the Philippines - 1940 & 2013
  • Post-War Cebu Life - More Memorabilia Photos of Cecilia Brainard
  • Creative Writing: The Importance of Sensual Writing
  • Syrian Revolutionary Poem & Destruction of Khalid bin Walid Mosque


  • Creative Writing: Journal Writing and my Pink Lock and Key Diary


  • Tags: Home, family, California

    This is all for now,


    No comments: