Monday, April 27, 2015

Writing Workshop for St. Theresa's College Alumnae in Southern California



l-r: Edna Consing Concepcion, Marily Orosa, Cecilia Brainard, Lucila Dypiangco

I conducted a Creative Writing Workshop for some graduates of St. Theresa's College at Lucila Dypiangco's home last Sunday afternoon.  A group of around two dozen were there to learn some elements of creative writing.


I attended St. Theresa's College from kindergarten through high school, and so it was with great pleasure to work with this group. Lucila Dypiangco, an STC alumna as well as teacher, opened up her home for the workshop. My friend, Marily Orosa, had asked me to teach the ladies to help them write personal essays for an anthology that Marily's Studio 5 will be publishing.









Read also
The Schools I Attended - Part 2, UP & Maryknoll
The Schools I Attended - Part 3, UCLA



No comments: