Tuesday, December 4, 2007

GROWING UP FILIPINO II - CONTRIBUTORS

Here's the lineup of contributors to the second volume of Growing Up Fiipino that I'm currently editing. I'm still waiting for a few more writers to send in their work.

Amalia Bueno, Leslieann Hobayan, Rashaan Alexis Meneses, Paulino Lim,
Dean Francis Alfar, Marianne Villanueva, Jonathan Jimena Siason, Veronica Montes, Edgar Poma, Tony Robles, Kannika Claudine Pena, Erwin Cabucos, Aileen Suzura, Jaime L. An Lim, Elsa Orejudos Valdimiano, Dolores De Manuel, Maria Victoria Beltran, M. G. Bertulfo, Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor, Katrina Ramos Atienza, Oscar Penaranda, Geronimo G. Tagatac.

Great stories in this anthology! Will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Migs Bassig said...

Good day! May I ask if you are still accepting submissions? I would like to know when the exact deadline is, to see if I can finish my story on time.

Thank you and more power!

Cecilia Manguerra Brainard said...

December is the firm deadline - that's today.