Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu, Thanksgiving Dinner


We had our pre-Thanksgiving dinner last night. It is not low-cal. Menu follows:

MENU BRAINARD DINNER, NOVEMBER 23, 2008

Relish Dish – Green Onions, Stuffed Olives, Hot Chili Pepper, Celery Sticks

Main Dish – Turkey with mashed potatoes AND gravy
Ham
Green bean Casserole
Corn bread with honey butter

Dessert – Pecan pie with or without whipped cream
Homemade fruit cake

Drinks - Champagne, Sparkling Cider, Beer, Coke, tea
After Dinner drinks – Chambord, Limoncello

2 comments:

Rhi said...

Thanksgiving is the one time you can indulge. =) And I love your blog! I've just read your 'about me' section... what made you decide to become an writer? I think being a writer would be amazing.

Cecilia Manguerra Brainard said...

Thanks for your comment. I think that Writing chose me, more than I chose writing. Good luck to you!
Cecilia