Saturday, July 21, 2012

Linda Nietes and MAGNIFICAT

And here's feedback from Linda Nietes (book seller, Philippine Expressions) about MAGNIFICAT:
~~~~
Today, I received my contributor's copy of Magnificat and like a mother waiting for the birth of her first child, I waited with much hope that the edited copy of my piece will be perfect. Since this is my first try at formal writing, my thanks to editor Cecilia Brainard for including "When Mama Mary Called from Fatima" which I wrote in memory of my oldest sister, Violeta Puzon. So, friends and clients, if you want to read my essay which is one of 15 essays by various authors on Mama Mary's Pilgrim Sites, the book will be available soon from Philippine Expressions Bookshop. If you enjoy the book, tell me; if you do not, tell Cecilia. :-)

My hope is that whoever reads the book will be imbued with more love and devotion to our Blessed Mother.

No comments: