Monday, November 4, 2013

Friendship: An Afternoon with Maryknoll classmate, Ludy Mendoza Zoeller

I spent Sunday afternoon with my Maryknoll college friend, Ludy Mendoza Zoeller. We were both Communication Arts majors at Maryknoll. Ludy is also a graduate of St. Theresa's College, Quezon City; while I graduated from St. Theresa's College, San Marcelino.

We walked along the world famousVenice Boardwalk and saw a kid doing a Michael Jackson routine, some rollerbladers, a woman walking her pet pig, lots of promenaders, -- whoo, smelled some pot! We had lunch there and did some shopping. Later we had homemade ginger tea (salabat) and chocolates at my home. We also did a quick driving tour of Santa Monica City before she hopped on her plane to go North.

Great seeing you, Ludy!






Read also:
Friendship: Thanks for all the laughs, Marily!
The Schools I attended - St. Theresa's College 
The Schools I attended - UP & Maryknoll
The Schools I attended - UCLA

All for now,
Cecilia 


tags: Maryknoll College, Philippines, Philippine, Filipina, writers, authors, books, Cecilia Manguerra Brainard, Ludy Zoeller, Maryknollers, friendship, Miriam, STC, St. Theresa's College

No comments: