Friday, May 16, 2014

My Non-Ninja Cats and this Southern California Heat Wave


First let me show the picture of the heroic cat, named Tara, also dubbed the Ninja Cat, who saved the four-year-old boy from a dog. Watch the video clip; it's the best, you must see it! 

Next, let me show you my non-Ninja Cats, Che and Tesla. Che almost looks like Tara; they're both mackerel tabbies, gray, with those lovely tiger stripes and the "M" on their foreheads. 


The big difference is that my cats are not attack cats. In fact, they can be quite cowardly, although I did see them take on a puppy once. 


I have to train them to be Ninja Cats like Tara. That is the coolest cat I've ever seen.

In the meantime, my non-Ninja cats have been sleeping most of yesterday, one of the hottest days in Santa Monica. The temperature was around 97 degrees Fahrenheit. That's hot for Santa Monica, Folks. At this time of the year, the temperatures should be in the 60s and 70s.


To survive the heat, my two cats picked the coolest part of the house, near some toys, with the overhead fan going, and they  basically sacked out Maybe they were conserving their strength.

Here are some pictures taken hours apart, meaning the cats hadn't moved much.








Have a great weekend!

Read also
My "Boys" - Che and Tesla
My Cats Make Me Laugh Every Day!


This is all for now,
Cecilia


No comments: