Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pictures of Beautiful and Serene Churches




 Dear Readers,
After the hurly-burly of Las Vegas, I need the serenity of churches. I'm sharing some pictures of churches that I've taken. The top photo was taken in Taos, New Mexico.




This one was taken in Sedona, Arizona. Many people think Sedona is a very spiritual place.


This is the interior of San Francisco Church in Salvador, Brazil. Everything glimmers in gold.

We saw many churches in Minas Gerais, Brazil, and this is one of them.

The interior of the Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal is unforgettable. The ceiling is deep blue with gold stars. It makes you feel as if you were looking up to the heavens.

This is the ceiling of the Rio de Janeiro Cathedral in Brazil. The Cathedral is very modern, with fabulous stain glass all over.

This was taken from the rooftop of the place we stayed at in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.


This is one of my favorite places, a small chapel on Blomet Street in Paris, part of the Clinique Blomet. Here I felt I communicated with God.



 I have called you by name; you are mine - Isaiah 43


Read also
Beautiful Old Houses in the Philippines
Unforgettable Fountains from Around the World
Architecture: House of Philippine National Artist Ramon Obusan
Beautiful Old Fountains

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: