Monday, June 16, 2014

Cat Pictures: My Literary Cat Reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude"


What?  Now my cat, Che, is reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez!

Che is interested in this line from that novel:

"Madly in love after so many years of sterile complicity, they enjoyed the miracle of living each other as much at the table as in bed, and they grew to be so happy that even when they were two worn-out people they kept on blooming like little children and playing together like dogs.” "  

Read also:
Cat Pictures: My Literary Cat Reading William Shakespeare
Cat Pictures: My Literary Cat Reading "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
Cat Pictures: Cats Reading "To Kill a Mockingbird"
My Cats Make Me Laugh Everyday

Tags: cats, pets, animals, feline, pictures, photos, kittens, family, literature

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: