Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Favorite 2014 Family Pictures

 Fiji, l-r: Chris, Lauren, Bryn, Cecilia


Dear Readers,
I'm working on my fourth novel, which is eating up my time, Forgive the short blog entries. My mind is in Ubec, 1910, most of the time.

Here are some favorite Family Pictures taken in 2014.




Thanksgiving l-r: Juana, Alex, Lauren, Cecilia, Dylan, Swapna, Drew, Stephanie, Bryn, Chris

Christmas morning Seated l-r: Alex, Juana, Robert, Dylan, Swapna, Drew.
Standing l-r: Luke, Chris

Thanksgiving l-r: Lauren, Cecilia


Read also


  • Sphagnum Almost Killed My Orchids
  • Typhoon Haiyan: Jews in the Philippines - 1940 & 2013
  • Post-War Cebu Life - More Memorabilia Photos of Cecilia Brainard
  • Creative Writing: The Importance of Sensual Writing
  • Syrian Revolutionary Poem & Destruction of Khalid bin Walid Mosque



  • Creative Writing: Journal Writing and my Pink Lock and Key Diary



  • Tags: family, pictures, photos, Cecilia Brainard

    This is all for now,

    No comments: