Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Health: Cecilia's Good Morning Smoothie Recipe



This is the smoothie I made this morning. 

I threw assorted fruit, nuts, even some vegies into the blender. I added a teaspoon each of flax seeds, powdered Brewer's Yeast, and powdered Moringa (Malunggay). I added around a cup of water. 


The fruit and vegies I included are: banana, apple, orange, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, ginger (just a bit), and tomatoes. The nuts are: almond, pistachios, and walnuts.


FYI - some people include orange peel, which has a lot of nutrients, but it makes the smoothie very dense. I include ginger peel. You have to adjust as you go along to gauge how much you need.

I turned on the blender - food chop, then high - and there you have it! 

Smoothies are nutritious and a great way to start the day.

~~~

Here'a another smoothie recipe I also use.

Read also
Wendy's Famous Kale Salad
The Sugarcane Plantations of the Philippines and Muscovado
The Wonders of Malunggay or Moringa Oleifera
Visualizing Bible Scenes for Physical Healing
How to Lower Blood Pressure: Drink Hibiscus or Gumamela Tea
Herbs as Natural Remedies

Tags: health, smoothie, smoothie recipe, healthy drink, #smoothierecipe

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: