Saturday, November 12, 2016

Democrats: Write Letter of Support to Democrat Legislators



Following Hillary's loss, I wrote my Democrat legislators letters of support. 

I am pasting below the letter plus the links for the names and email addies of your legislators, if you should wish to do the same:

To Senators of your State –

To Representatives of your district –

 (Draft of Letter)
Following the unfortunate loss of Hillary Clinton, I decided to let you know that I am aware of the big fight ahead of you. I am particularly concerned that our Democratic institutions might erode under Trump’s presidency, and I urge you to protect our Democracy carefully and to stand firm against extreme Trump positions or proposals.  I and many others support you and other Democrats. 

 Many thanks for your hard work.

~~~
Tags: politics, US, Democrats, Trump, Clinton

Read also
    This is all for now,
     Cecilia

No comments: